a PA student on the road learning the "Art" of medicine. This blog will chronicle my trials and tribulations along the way.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Last Day of ER rotation #3
Today is a sad and exciting day... last day of one of the greatest rotations I think I'll have the whole year and the end of #3 means one more rotation closer to graduation!! Yesterday was great, worked 16hr shift with PA Fish (a Matriarch of the profession, though she would give you the stink eye if you ever called her that) an AMAZING teacher. I helped her set a Fast Track ED record 36 patients seen by a single PA in one shift. I have so many things I'd like to write out but my eyes are stinging so I think I shall call it a night get a few hours rest for my last day at Madigan ED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Xoxo!!
ReplyDelete