a PA student on the road learning the "Art" of medicine. This blog will chronicle my trials and tribulations along the way.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Seriously my favorite EVER
That's it.... I'm sold..... Surgery is where it's at and all I want to do! I can't imagine not doing this every day. I love every single minute. I wake up early and hop out of bed excited to start my day, I can't wait to get to work, anticipating what the new day will bring. A giant puss filled abdomen from a ruptured gangrenous appendix... perhaps a gastric perforation...... or even a hepatic abscess! Who knows, but what I do know is that this is what I've been waiting for. I've found my place, my niche, the job that I feel lucky to have and so fortunate I'll be one of the people who actually LOVES their job. I get to do this everyday!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment