Ok class is starting now, so back to the learn'n
a PA student on the road learning the "Art" of medicine. This blog will chronicle my trials and tribulations along the way.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Back in the saddle...
so technically it's a chair not a saddle but here I am again, sitting in a classroom listening to lectures. This week is a recap back at school, when we here a few lectures, network with people from class, learn about contract negotiation and writing a CV, discuss plans for our graduation party, awards, and take a boards practice test. Some good stuff to review yet.... I'm sooooo done with sitting in a classroom!!! After being out there and doing, it's tough to come back and sit passively receiving information. At least I get to see my favorite people again, that's the biggest plus of PPS (Professional Practice Seminar) week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment