a PA student on the road learning the "Art" of medicine. This blog will chronicle my trials and tribulations along the way.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
TRAUMA!!!
Tomorrow I begin one of the most anticipated rotations scheduled! I am so excited I can barely contain myself!! As I understand it I'll show up at 6am get my scrubs, a tour and introduction to my new home for the next 6 weeks. I will then be sent home to sleep, so I can be ready for my 12 hour shift starting at 6pm ending at 6am. Yep that's right - Night shift straight out the gate! I'll be working at least 72hrs a week with Fridays off. I'm not sure how often I'll be blogging during this rotation as I'm told it's exhausting. So just keep your fingers crossed that gun shot wounds, stabbings, random accidents and MVA's have a slight increase over the next 6weeks.... but you people stay safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! You're sooo going to love this, I can't wait to hear the stories!!
ReplyDeleteps. what're MVA's?
Motor Vehicle Accident or sometimes they use MVC (crash).
ReplyDelete