a PA student on the road learning the "Art" of medicine. This blog will chronicle my trials and tribulations along the way.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Endurance...
My endurance is waning, not for working, just things like laundry, ironing, Patient tracking, EBM and H & P assignments and... well..... blogging. Sorry but I feel like here towards the end it's more important to spend my very precious, because there is so little of it, free time doing what I think is truly important. For example studying for the PANCE which I am now officially registered for! And reviewing anatomy and procedures for my current rotation... which I am LOVING!! Yesterday I helped do the most fantastic I & D in the OR. A patients ventral hernia mesh had gotten infected ( for the 3rd time ) so we opened up her belly and drained.... wait for it.... 3 Liters of PUSS!!! It was gross and foul smelling and AWESOME!! I loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment