Friday, August 5, 2011

Final Days

I'm finally back home and it feels sooo good to sleep in my own bed and wake up with Ryan right next to me again. I can't believe it's here, graduation is only 8 days away and it's a little unbelievable right now. The next week I'll be in class, which is going to be a tough transition I'm not really looking forward to 8am - 6pm sitting in a chair again. Especially since I know first thing right off the bat is a test... uggh. But that is the next phase for me, studying for the PANCE! a 5 hour test broken up into 6 60 minute blocks testing me on 13 systems and roughly 20 different diseases in each system. YEAH super looking forward to that.. Well at least I'll have a few weeks to study after graduation. Oh and I have to find a job in the mean time as well. Sometimes it all feels a little overwhelming. But first things first GRADUATION, woooo hoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment